Saturday, June 4, 2011

Looking Forward {Summer Crafting Bug}

I confess.  I've been WAY too far behind on my blog.  And now I'm hear to make it up to you.
School's out and the summer is here!  That means more time, warmer weather, and more "camera moments".
I promise that I will give you at least a post a week - and I'll start now by giving you a sneak peak for what's to come......

Week #1 - Binder Page Cover (perfect for Church callings, school, and organizing!)

Week #2 - (I'm sorry this is a horrible picture on my part) Dried flowers that retain their color

Week #3 - Inked Edges on Flowers (gives it a more "vintaged" feel)

Week #4 - Using flowers on Cards and how to make the swirly ones

Week #5 - Self- decorated Bulletin Board (my personal favorite)

Week #6 - spruced up agenda cover

Week #7 - Ruffled Flowers Tutorial

 Week #8 - Editing Photos to your Heart's Content

Whew!  Looks like I've got a project ahead of me - Come back next week, and I PROMISE that I'll have tutorial number one waiting for ya!